There’s one spot left in the Vancouver Letterpress League calendar project! By participating, you’ll receive a set of calendars to keep, or sell, your choice.
Here’s the details:
- It’s a group project with 12 people each letterpress printing one month.
- Paper is cut to size and ready to go (about 6.5 x 9.5)
- Print the month of October 2014 any way you like. No restrictions on types of printing, colours, theme, etc.
- We’ll collate and drill them for hanging in early October, ready for the Wayzgoose launch
- Paper costs : $37. You print 250 copies of your month. In exchange, you’ll receive 20 copies of the calendar. We’re dividing them all equally amongst participants.
Sign up ASAP with Sam Bradd: sambradd@gmail. com.